Saturday, December 31, 2011

Terms of Play with a Puppet a Day and why!!

Hi! My name is Kathy and I love Puppets! How many blogs start at the beginning of the year? I bet a million at least! Well I plan to keep it up because there is a goal in my sights! I have a bunch of puppets and I need to make my own storytime closet in my basement. I need to log my puppets and stuff so I know what I have and can get it when I need it! So I have decided to write this blog.

OK here are my rules:

1. I must play with a puppet a day.
2. take a picture of that puppet or find  a picture of it and log it.
3. I must own the puppet.
4. I can only play with puppets in any shows related to the blog with puppets who have been logged on the blog.

I hope to figure out video posting and post puppet shows etc.

Do I have 365 puppets?
What shows can I come up with?

mmmmm
what questions will I find along the way???

mmmmmm

I want to also learn about all things puppets!

YEAH!!!

I Mrs. B a Children's Librarian am making a pledge to make This is the "YEAR OF THE PUPPET" I will be logging my puppet collection and I will be playing with a puppet a day to help me reach that goal!I will learn all things puppet this year! Passion for Puppets!

Tomorrow I will begin!
Yeah 2012 the Year of the Puppet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment